Wednesday 1 April 2020

ADJECTIVES AND FEELINGS (2)

1. FEELINGS

First, watch the video about emotions. 
Repeat the words aloud. 
Stop the video and anticipate the word. 

Primero, ve el vídeo acerca de las emociones.
Repite las palabras en alto.
Para el vídeo y anticipa la palabra.


Feelings
* Presiona sobre el título para acceder al vídeo.


GRAMMAR - Participios que se utilizan como adjetivos


Adj + ing  el adjetivo da información sobre una acción, un objeto o una cosa que causa el sentimiento o la emoción.

The view is amazing 
Washing up is boring!

Adj + ed  cuando el adjetivo da información sobre quien lo dice, una persona habla de cómo se siente.

She is interested in playing football every afternoon.
I am surprised with the latest news.


If you need help ->  Participial adjectives del blog Aprende inglés Sila





2. What word do you need to complete the sentence? 

Write the words from the box in empty spaces to complete the phrases. Use each word many times as you need it.


Confused, disgusting, bored, interesting, disgusted, amusing, boring, interested, disappointed, surprised, disappointing, confusing, depressed, amusing, depressing.


1. I do the same thing every day. My job is very ______ .

2. I have nothing to do. I'm ______ .

3. My job is very varied. I find it ______ .

4. I heard some very ______ news. I'm going to lose my job. I feel terrible

5. Cheer up. .Don't feel so ______ . There are plenty of other jobs.

6. I heard a very ______ story. It will make you laugh.

7. It's not ______ that you failed the exam. You never did any work.

8. I don't understand this exercise. I'm very ______ .

9. I thought your behavior at the party was ______ . You were sick in the middle of the room.

10. My trip to Paris has been cancelled. I'm really ______ . I really wanted to go.

11. The performance of the English team was very ______ . They played much worse than expected.

12. There are a lot of road signs. It's all very ______ .

13. I am very ______ in this subject. I find it fascinating.

14. The lesson was really ______ . I almost fell asleep.

15. I was ______ by her behavior. It was very funny.

16. I was ______ by the news. I didn't expect it.

17. I was ______ by his behavior. It was outrageous.

18. I'm ______ in finding out more about this. Where can I look?

19. When the students did badly, the teacher became really ______ and didn't smile for weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment