Tuesday 23 June 2020

SOLUTIONS 10th June - Irene's Challenges: Yoda Said It

Hello again, folks! 


Great to see you here. Here you are the answers to our last challenge. If you remember, I asked you to reorder Master Yoda's words, so let's see:

Es genial veros por aquí. Aquí tenéis las respuestas a nuestro último reto. Si os acordáis, os pedí reordenar las palabras del Maestro Yoda, veamos:


1. When nine hundred years you reach, look as good you will not.  When you reach nine hundred years, you will not look as good.

1. Cuando alcances novecientos años, no tendrás tan buena pinta.


2. Truly wonderful the mind of a child is. → The mind of a child is truly wonderful.

2. La mente de un niño es verdaderamente maravillosa.


3. If into the security recordings you go, only pain will you find.  If you go into the security recordings, you will only find pain.

3. Si entras en las grabaciones de seguridad, solo encontrarás dolor.


4. Size matters not. Look at me! Judge me by my size, do you? → Size doesn't matter. Look at me! Do you judge me by my size?

4. El tamaño no importa. ¡Mírame! ¿Me juzgas por mi tamaño?


5. Go I will. Good relations with the Wookies, I have. → I will go. I have good relations with the Wookies. 

5. Yo iré. Tengo buenas relaciones con los Wookies.

La teoría sobre el origen de Baby Yoda en 'The Mandalorian' que se ...

Hope you enjoyed it!
May the Force be with you,

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment